Engaged in the General Practice of law since 1988
Dedicated to improving our client’s lives
and Guiding them through the legal system.
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
1993 to Present
– Solo Practitioner
1989 to 1993
– Wetmore Law Office, Huntington, CT, Associate Attorney
1988 to 1989
– Superior Court of State of CT, Temp. Assistant Clerk
1987 to 1988
– Cipriano & Jones Law Office, Hamden, CT, Legal Intern
Office conveniently located in the corporate center of Shelton, Connecticut at:
4 Research Drive, Suite 402, Shelton, CT 06484
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
Attorney Goldstein represents clients in all aspects of law including:
Divorce and Family Law, Custody, Support, Modifications,
Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents,
Motorcycle Accidents, Tractor Trailer Accidents,
Underinsured & Uninsured Accident Claims, Medical Malpractice,
Nursing Home Abuse, Neglect, or Injury,
Wrongful Death, Dog Bites, Negligence, Slip & Falls,
Business Creation & Reorganization,
Premises Liability, Social Security,
Motor Vehicle Violations and DUI/DWI,
Wills, Living Wills, Estate and Probate Matters,
Adoptions, Criminal, Landlord/Tenant, and Evictions.
For details on the Areas of Practice click here.
- 1988 received Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Bridgeport School of Law, (now the Quinnipiac School of Law which was recently recognized by U.S. News & World Report)
- Member of the Honors Chapter of the Law Fraternity Phi Delta Phi.
- Recognized for outstanding achievement in the study of law by Who’s Who Among American Law Students.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Young Men of America Award
- While a law student Attorney Goldstein interned with the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Connecticut under then Attorney General Joseph Lieberman
Member of the Connecticut Bar Association.
- Member, Jane Ryan Fathers Club Fathers Club
- Member, Gotham City Networking
- Member, Nutmeg Trout Unlimited
- Past President Trumbull Early Childhood Education Center Father’s Club
- Past Vice-President & Past Newsletter Editor of The PC User Group of CT
- Past President of B’nai B’rith of Greater Bridgeport.
- Past President of the Shelton Jaycees.
- Recipient: Outstanding Local President Award.
- Past District Director- Connecticut Junior Chamber of Commerce.
- Recipient: Statesman Award.
Attorney Goldstein lectures on the following topics:
- Living Wills, Wills, and Conservatorships.
- Leadership training.
- Career Development & Interviewing Skills.
- Effective Body Language: for court and in public.
Attorney Goldstein and his paralegal staff believe in building a personal relationship with the clients. This allows them to be sure that not only are the client’s present day needs taken care of, but that their future needs are looked after as well. Attorney Goldstein welcomes the opportunity to discuss your legal needs. He offers you affordable quality, and experienced legal representation.